I’m really going to attempt to not just scream and spew rainbows everywhere over all the feelings I have about this scene and what these gifs are showing, I’m going to attempt to point things out in a logical manner….
Firsly, let’s just look at how BRILLIANT George Blagden’s Grantaire is. THOSE FACES when he’s saying RED and BLACK to egg Marius on. It’s not really mocking, he’s not making fun of Marius or Enjolras, he’s just amused by the paradox here. He loves the irony. That’s Grantaire’s attitude, that’s the hint of his skepticism his not-quite-taking-any-of-this-seriously. And it’s glorious.
NEXT IS AARONJOLRAS. He’s playing this moment just about as perfectly as you possibly can. He’s annoyed, clearly, with all of them. It’s not just Marius being lovestruck that’s putting him off. That look he’s giving to Grantaire in the second and fourth gifs is clearly telling him he needs to knock it off. (a message that R ignores, blatantly, trying to get a reaction out of him as much as he is with Marius) Then, the little exasperated eye-roll he gives Marius is just perfect, like, “You’re really going to play into this?”. By the last gif he looks contemplative and concerned, like he’s thinking about how best to explain what all of this means. sjkdbfvjkbsdf JUST PEFECT ENJOLRAS, OKAY?
AND THEN EDDIE IS GLORIOUS, SO CLEARLY CAUGHT UP IN HIS EMOTIONS WITHOUT LOOKING SILLY, JUST VERY DETERMINED AND PASSIONATE. Because he’s trying to explain himself, really. He doesn’t want them to think he’s being a frivolous boy, he’s trying to convey that his whole world has been changed in an instant. (which really is a little silly, of course but Marius doesn’t think so)
AND THEN THE BOYS IN THE BACKGROUND AND THEIR FACES KDJFBVKSJDFBVKJSDGHKJBDFG I MEAN THESE ARE GUYS WHO AREN’T EVEN PLAYING NAMED CHARACTERS (BECAUSE THERE’S WAY MORE THAN THE 8 MAIN AMIS IN THIS SCENE, OBVIOUSLY) AND KJDFBVKSJBDFVKJ THEY’RE SO INTO IT AND KSBDFVJKBSKDJFG
KJSDBFVKBSDKFJBVSKJ AH THAT SELF CONTROL THING IS NOT WORKING JDBSKVBSKDJFV BABIEEESSSSSSSSS
Yes it is.
Les Misérables Minimalist Poster
Elaine bby what did I tell you? :)
n o p e. fjbksjdfvskfdjgdbkjsdfvsdkfjgn
This is real. I repeat, this is real.
Just when you thought Hal-Leonard couldn’t cross any more barriers of musical wrong-ness.
This is literally the worst possible night for me to suddenly fall ill.
The Biggest Twist of the OUaT Season Finale:
AFTER THEY HAD SPENT THE ENTIRE SEASON CONVINCING US THAT EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE AND EVERYTHING HURTS AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SHOW WILL ALWAYS HURT….
EVERYONE WAS HAPPY FOR (most of) THE LAST FIVE MINUTES OF THIS EPISODE.
The soldier triumphs…. for now.
i am going to cry
he’s too perfect
it’s not fair
Oh my god! I wish that were MY son! ;_;
*gross sobbing all over the place*
How the next 48 hours of Tori’s life will go:
- Wed. 3:20pm - Costuming class. Try to draw costumes that do not unconsciously look like cosplays.
- Wed. 5:00-8:30pm - do homework, finish cleaning room, go to CVS to pick up some last minute things
- Wed. 8:45 - Go to Kayla’s and finish that gorram petticoat like my life depends on it.
- Wed. 10:00pm (ish) - Hopefully be done with the petticoat and all other cosplay props. Take safety back to my dorm with all of my things.
- Wed. 11:00pm (ish) - Go to bed.
- Thurs. 8:00am-1:45pm - Class and stuff.
- Thurs. 2:00-4:00pm - pack, do homework, work out class schedule for the fall, try not to rip my hair out
- Thurs. 4:00pm - Carly arrives at my dorm
- Thurs. 6:00pm - We eat dinner.
- Thurs. 8:00pm - WE GO TO BED
- Fri. 4:00am - WE GET UP. (or, at least, start to)
- Fri. 6:01am - We get on the train to Boston
- Fri. 6:55am - We arrive in South Station
- Fri. 7:30am - We arrive at Emmanuel and severely annoy Jazz and Lizzie by making them wake up to let us in.
- Fri. 7:35am - We drop our stuff in Jazz and Lizzie’s room.
- Fri. 7:45am - We go to Starbucks in costumes again like last year and freak out the baristas.
- Fri. 8:00am - We take the T to the Hynes
- Fri. 8:10am - We pick up our badges (hopefully this will not take a million years…)
- Fri. 8:15-9:00am - We catch our breath somewhere. Hopefully I locate KC, my Crowley.
- Fri. 9:00am - the con begins!
- Fri. 10:00am - things actually start happening, we probably get in line for the opening ceremonies or something
- Fri. 10:30am - Opening Ceremonies
- Fri. 11:30am-5:00pm - We wander around and have fun and try not to die.
- Fri. 5:00pm - KC and I change out of our Good Omens cosplays and into Whovian attire
- Fri. 6:00pm - Whovian meetup in the third floor hallway!
- Fri. 7:00pm-??? - We continue to enjoy ourselves until we are too exhausted to stand and then we head back to Jazz and Lizzie’s dorm and pass out. At 7am it will begin all over again. O_O
NOW I’VE GOTTEN TO THE “NO CHARGE” BIT.
I’M CRYING. IN CASE YOU’RE WONDERING.